miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Nanna responde a los fans en su Tumblr

Anoche Nanna estuvo respondiendo algunas preguntas de los fans desde su cuenta en Tumblr: http://letsgoeskimo.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said: Do you like comics? What are your favorite comic series? :) – Lucas G.
Letsgoeskimo answered: I do. I just finished a one shot coming called “Happy” and i recommend it!
But some of my favourites are probably “Preacher” and “The Boys”.

Anónimo: ¿Te gustan los cómics? ¿Cuál es tu serie favórita de cómics? :) - Lucas G.
Letsgoeskimo: Me gustan. Acabo de terminar de leer un llamado "Happy" y lo recomiento. Pero probablemente algunos de mis favoritos son “Preacher” y “The Boys”.

Anonymous said: hey nanna! i was just wondering what the tour bus looked like? was it big? what was in it? you should post pictures of it if you have any, that'd be cool!
Letsgoeskimo answered: We had different buses for Europe and America. I can’t remember what they were called in Europe but they are double decker and they were kind of my favourite. But this is what the American one looks like. http://senatorscoaches.com/#prettyPhoto
Anónimo: ¡Ey! Nanna, me preguntaba cómo era el autobús de la gira, ¿era grande? ¿qué tenía? Deberías poner alguna foto si tienes, estaría guay!
Letsgoeskimo: Tuvimos diferentes autobuses en Europa y América. No me acuerdo como se llamaban en Europa pero eran de dos pisos y mis favoritos. Pero estos son los autobuses americanos: http://senatorscoaches.com/#prettyPhoto

Anonymous said: Guitarists aren't real, are they? I tried guitaring, its impossible :(
Letsgoeskimo answered: Guitaring are a lie.
Anónimo: ¿Los guitarristas no son reales, verdad? He intentado *guitarrear*, es imposible :(
Letsgoeskimo: *Guitarrear* es mentira.

Anonymous said: ♥
Letsgoeskimo answered: Right back at you! ♥
Anónimo: ♥
Letsgoeskimo: ¡De vuelta para tí! ♥

Anonymous said: hi nanna :D Do you like grimes? I love her, if you don't know who she is I suggest you check her out :) ily <3
Letsgoeskimo answered: Yeah i really like her! I’m a big fan!
Anónimo: Hola Nanna :D ¿Te gusta Grimes? Me encanta, si no sabes quien es te sugiero que lo busques :) Te quiero <3
Letsgoeskimo: Sí, ella me encanta. ¡Soy una gran fan!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario